Two day Agile Validation training
Rescop Academy is providing an Agile Validation Experience on March 15th and 16th at The Golden Tulip Keyser in Breda, The Netherlands.
Although Agile and Validation feel like a contradiction, Agile development can
help you to efficiently build and validate your systems. Imagine a system can
already be used partly after the first month of development in a validated state.
Rescop Academy can help you with the method and tools to make Agile work,
while maintaining compliance.
• How the benefits of Agile development methods can be leveraged within the strict world of compliance (validation);
• Implementing Agile development methods in practice;
• Differences between small and large projects / programs when using Agile development methods;
• Focus on product / system quality instead of on documentation to validate;
• How to apply Rescop Academy’s Agile validation method to help you to validate parts of the system in an early stage.
2-day course Program
• Module A: Introduction – Terms & Definitions, Regulations
• Module B: Agile – Scrum, SAFe
• Module C: Requirements – User Stories, NFRs, Prioritization
• Module D: Planning & Execution – Sprinting, Backlogs,
Ceremonies, Risk Assessment
• Module E: Verification – Testing, Definition of Done (DoD),
Change & Incident Management
• Module F: Documentation – Waterfall (GAMP 5) versus
• Module G: Operation – Release & Handover, Maintaining
• Module H: Continuous Improvement – SAFe, Regression
Testing, Test Automation
Modules will contain practical cases.
Young Professional Fee (graduated after May 2017): € 995,-
Early Registration Fee (prior to February 1st): € 1125,-
Regular Fee (from February 1st) € 1250,-
Prices listed are excl. VAT
When it will be?
March 15th & 16th 2018
Golden Tulip Keyser Breda
4811HL Breda, The Netherlands