Two day Agile Validation training
Rescop Academy is providing an Agile Validation Experience on March 20th and 21st at Hotel Stücki in Basel, Switzerland
Although Agile and Validation feel like a contradiction, Agile development can
help you to efficiently build and validate your systems. Imagine a system can
already be used partly after the first month of development in a validated state.
Rescop Academy can help you with the method and tools to make Agile work,
while maintaining compliance.
On March 20th Rescop is organizing a free Round Table on Agile Validation. Register now for an unique training experience.
• How the benefits of Agile development methods can be leveraged within the strict world of compliance (validation);
• Implementing Agile development methods in practice;
• Differences between small and large projects / programs when using Agile development methods;
• Focus on product / system quality instead of on documentation to validate;
• How to apply Rescop Academy’s Agile validation method to help you to validate parts of the system in an early stage.
2-day course Program
• Module A: Introduction – Terms & Definitions, Regulations
• Module B: Agile – Scrum, SAFe
• Module C: Requirements – User Stories, NFRs, Prioritization
• Module D: Planning & Execution – Sprinting, Backlogs,
Ceremonies, Risk Assessment
• Module E: Verification – Testing, Definition of Done (DoD),
Change & Incident Management
• Module F: Documentation – Waterfall (GAMP 5) versus
• Module G: Operation – Release & Handover, Maintaining
• Module H: Continuous Improvement – SAFe, Regression
Testing, Test Automation
Modules will contain practical cases.
Young Professional Fee*: CHF 1195,-
Early Registration Fee (prior to February 1st): CHF 1440,-
Regular Fee (from February 1st): CHF 1600,-
*Graduated after May 2017
Prices listed are excl. VAT
When will it be?
March 20th & 21st 2018
CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland